RIHGA Royal Hotel Group COVID-19 Policy
Thank you for choosing the RIHGA Royal Hotel Group. We place the highest priority on the safety and security of our clients. To this end, we have introduced the following measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- 1. Monitoring the health of hotel guests
At check-in, guests are asked about their general health, body temperature and whether they are required to self-isolate after recently returning from overseas, as well as other health-related questions as appropriate.
- 2. Masks for staff
For the health and safety of guests, all staff are required to wear masks.
- 3. Cleaning and disinfection
Guest rooms and shuttle buses as well as high-touch surfaces such as door handles, sliding doors and elevator buttons are regularly wiped down and disinfected with alcohol disinfectant.
- 4. Hand sanitizer
Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available to guests at multiple points throughout our hotels including lobbies, restaurants and bars.
- 5. Ventilation of our facilities
The areas of this hotel used by our guests are continuously ventilated with replenished cycles of fresh air from outside through our airconditioning system.
- 1. We respectfully ask that you refrain from using our facilities if you have a high temperature or are feeling unwell.
- 2. If you begin to feel unwell at any time during your stay, please inform a member of staff immediately.
- 3. Please wear a mask at all times and apply hand sanitizer regularly during your stay.
- 1. Staff are required to undertake regular health checks and undergo a temperature check before starting work each day.
(RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka is equipped with a thermography unit at the staff entrance for this purpose.)
- 2. Staff must wash and disinfect their hands and gargle thoroughly upon entering the building and at regular intervals during the working day, and are required to wear masks at all times.
- 3. Back office areas are subject to periodical deep cleaning.
- 4. Working arrangements such as staggered shifts, video-conferencing and working from home have been introduced to minimize physical proximity.
We thank you for your understanding during these testing times.