1. General matters to be observed
- Users of the Company Website shall observe general Internet etiquette and proper Internet technical usage rules.
- It is prohibited to use the Company Website for commercial purposes.
2. Impact from users’ computing environments
The Company Website is set up for use premised on correct settings for Internet connectivity, character display, and e-mail, etc., on the part of users. The Company is not liable for effects resulting from operations under other conditions. Furthermore, irrespective of the above conditions being met, the Company is not liable if the Company Website does not operate correctly due to causes outside the control of the Company, including any settings of users’ computer environments.
3. Change in service contents
The operations and/or contents of the Company Website are subject to change without advance notice to users, as judged necessary by the Company. After a change is made, only the changed content is valid and prior content becomes invalid.
4. Suspension of use
In any of the following cases, the Company can suspend the use of Company Website without prior customer notification and without customer consent.
- Maintenance of the Company Website
- Interference with operations from a natural hazard event, system failure, or other extraordinary circumstances, whether actual or anticipated
- Suspension of usage of the Company Website as judged necessary by the Company in connection with the operations of the Company Website or other reasons
As a rule, copyrights to information posted on the Company Website belong to the Group Hotels. It is prohibited to reprint, etc., information posted on the Company Website without Group Hotels’ prior permission in writing.
6. Safety measures
- In order to prevent unauthorized access to personal information of users and loss, destruction, tampering, or leakage, etc., of personal information, appropriate safety measures are taken with respect to information management, handling, and systems.
- In order to secure the safety of personal information transmission and reception with users via the Internet on the Company Website, communication is encrypted by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
Users can disable cookies by changing the settings of their Internet browsers. Please be advised that some services of the Company Website may become unavailable as a result. Note that by using the Company Website with cookies enabled, a user is deemed to have agreed that the Company may use, etc., the information comprising the user’s access to the Company Website.
7. Responsibilities of users
- Users are responsible for all of their actions in using the Company Website and all actions on their e-mail accounts, and, unless due to negligence on the part of the Group Hotels, are liable for the consequences irrespective of whether or not an action is taken by a user and irrespective of whether or not negligence is involved.
- Users who, in using the Company Website, cause damage to another person shall resolve any dispute at the responsibility of the parties involved.
- If the Company has sustained damages from any of the following acts by a user, the Company may claim from that user compensation for all damages sustained.
(2) Transmission or writing of harmful computer code
(3) Unauthorized access, rewriting, or destruction of the Company Website
(4) Unauthorized transmission or writing of information of a third party
(5) Unauthorized use of the Company Website other than for its intended purpose
(6) Other action in breach of laws and regulations, etc.
- While utmost caution is exercised in the publishing of information on the Company Website, the Company does not guarantee infallibility. The business content of Group Hotels is provided on an “as is” basis.
- The Company is not liable for any damages sustained by a user from the use of Company Website.
- The Company is not liable for any inconvenience or damages arising to a user from a service suspension in connection with the Company Website due to maintenance work on the Company Website, system failure, or other reasons.
9. Links to the Company Website
Parties seeking to link to the Company Website are requested to contact the website manager of The Royal Hotel, Limited. However, as a rule, no links are accepted from sites of individuals.
10. Disclaimer concerning linked websites
The Company Website may link to websites of other companies and organizations in order to enhance the information provided. Linked websites are managed at the responsibility of their respective owners. The Company accepts no liability for their content. Moreover, the Company accepts no liability for the collection and handling of personal information at linked websites. Users are reminded that they use linked websites at their own responsibility.
11. Queries, changes, and deletions of personal information
Users who have entered information enabling individual identification into the reservation site of the Company and who wish to make queries, changes, and deletions of such personal information on the reservation site managed by the Company, are requested to access the page for queries, changes, and deletions and to perform queries, changes, and deletions directly in accordance with the prescribed method.
These Terms take effect beginning on April 1, 2009, Japan Standard Time.
The Company shall be able to revise and change these Terms as required due to changes in social, economic, and other circumstances.
December 23, 2019
(*) Subject hotels
RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka
RIHGA Royal Hotel Tokyo
RIHGA Royal Hotel Kyoto
RIHGA Royal Hotel Hiroshima
RIHGA Royal Hotel Kokura
RIHGA Gran Kyoto
RIHGA Place Higobashi
Toshi Center Hotel Tokyo
RIHGA Royal Hotel Niihama
RIHGA Hotel Zest Takamatsu